Reading is required every night - due every Monday
- Students must record the pages read on their reading log
- Required page count does change, so please check your students' planner for the number.
At-Home Entries - (on any topic) due every Friday
- Entry must be at least one page in length (if writer's notebook is smaller than a composition notebook, then 1 1/4 or more pages will need to be written...student needs to check in with me on this). Entries may also be typed on the computer.
- Entries should be titled "Entry #_____" at the top of the page.
- A variety of writing techniques should be attempted (not six pages of poems, lists, or journal entries). Students must use the entry ideas (which is taped in the front of their Writer's NB) as a checklist.